- There is no product like ours. We can offer you the opportunity to work on something truly great.
- We are all passionate advocates of patients with mental health and dementia. With us, you will find a team all working with the same core focus in mind.
- Our head office is in Oxford, UK, however we have a global footprint and a global reach.
- We like to spend time together, with Akrivia Health, you will have an active social scene and teambuilding opportunities.
- We want you to feel healthy and hydrated, so you can expect fruit and soft drinks in the office.
- It is important you are supported. You will have fornightly 1-1s with your manager and daily catch-ups with your team.
- Our fantastic learning and development opportunities will ensure you grow as we grow.
- Of course we provide a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a pension with 6% employer contributions and hybrid working (because we want to get to know you).
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Reporting into the Chief Business Officer, working in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing & Client Engagement and the Executive Team, the New Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing new opportunities and achieving sales targets, enabling sales growth opportunities, and taking responsibility for performance against targets. You will focus on utilising your sales skills and contacts to build relationships and identify opportunities, focused on the biopharmaceutical sector, where Akrivia Health’s solutions can add value, paying close attention to technical and business requirements of each potential client.
To be successful within the role, you will need to demonstrate your personal qualities which inspire trust from the clients, and a consistent track record of delivering and exceeding your substantial targets within a software solutions sales environment. You will also need a strong understanding of the market and new technologies, as well as the personal drive and ambition to develop yourself and the business
- Execute sales of the Akrivia’s core real-world neuropsychiatry data / real-world evidence SaaS subscription product and clinical trial offering
- Develop a strong pipeline of potential commercial customers, including generating leads, and building and nurturing client relationships
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them
- Work with the Head of Marketing & Client Engagement to ensure that Akrivia’s core messaging is clear
- Represent Akrivia Health in sales presentations, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent
- Demonstrable knowledge of selling complex solutions within the biopharma sector
- Experience selling SaaS analytic tools, database information solutions, and/or biomolecular tools in the life sciences sector, specifically selling into biopharmaceutical companies for their research & development needs
- Knowledge and experience with the functional requirements involved in drug discovery & development as part of therapeutic drug development
- Strong consultative sales skills with experience crafting compelling value propositions for biopharmaceutical development
- Relationship building
- Ability to inspire trust
- Problem solving
- Strong networking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication; excellent questioning & listening skills
- Extensive and consistent track record of new business development within the biopharmaceutical industry selling custom developed solutions
Desirable qualifications and skills:
- Experience within a healthcare environment and knowledge of large scale IT projects would be advantageous.
- Experience working in the mental health domain
- Background and experience of the research process, in particular around pharmaceuticals, drug discovery, epidemiology, and observational research.
- Committed to continuous learning and development – both for yourself and your whole team. You encourage an environment of constant formal learning.
- You are an outstanding relationship manager – with your team and customers alike.
- You love technology and believe in its power to transform organizations, especially those in change-resistant industries.
- Work Ethic. You are willing to go the extra mile to hit your goals and bring in new business. You set the example for your team.
- Effective Communicator. You communicate eloquently and succinctly. You are able to deliver information with impact – in person, on the phone, and in writing.
- You have unquestionable integrity and character that demonstrates ethical behaviour.
- Passionate for our company’s mission, we want to achieve great things together