The Akrivia Health Research SaaS Platform
The Akrivia Health™ platform contains unique functionality to enable you to truly understand neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative conditions within the patient population of your choosing.
• Demographics, diagnoses, care episodes, appointments, assessments drawn directly from Electronic medical records.
• NEW structured data derived from patients free text clinical notes via Akrivia Health’s AI-driven natural language processing, trained by and for experts in the mental health and dementias space. Includes a data structuring pipeline containing insights on medication, symptoms, additional diagnosis and demographic information. Supporting your trial with the right patient, at the right time, with the right data.
• Cohort Builder – Build and save cohorts based on user specified inclusion and exclusion criteria, including functions for grouping and sets of criteria. Preview cohort sizes at each step
• Custom analytics – Build customer charts and tables for specified cohorts
• Cohort comparison – Ability to compare multiple cohorts (cross sectionally and over time)
• Clinical Trial Support – Speed up recruitment for your clinical study and submit a re-identification request for patients within a specified cohort.
The Akrivia Health Research Delivery Network (RDN)
Patient Introduction & Referral Programme (PIRP)
• Study Set Up enables us to identify Trusts with suitable cohorts that are geographically close to your chosen research sites
• Akrivia Health will engage with sites to cost and contract, meaning a single point of negotiation
• Contracts are signed directly between Akrivia Health, PIRP centres and research sites thus saving time and resource
• PIRP sites will contact identified patients with a reference number and study details utilising Akrivia Healths unique re-identification model
• RDN studies are set up quickly and efficiently due to existing agreements within the network to prioritise PIRP set up in exchange for fair financial reward
• Sites are keen to be involved for the benefit of their local patient populations and to build and solidify their ability to be a research partner